Thursday 14 March 2013

Scitech

Last weekend we went on one of our favourite day-trips, to Scitech. We go quite often, as we purchased yearly passes when we took E there for her birthday. It's very hands-on and E gets really into all the exhibits, especially those in "Discoverland". I never think to take a camera along to take any pictures. I don't know that E would stay still long enough to take any decent photos anyway. I can share with you this picture that a robot there drew of E:


The robot will usually draw your portrait, that is, only your face, and it's not always very detailed. For some reason (probably because she was standing on the chair where you're supposed to sit) the robot couldn't find E's face, so she got a full-length drawing including all the little dots on her dress. :)

-Polly

PS. I've started another little blog, along with Morgan of Maple Syrup Molgen, to showcase some of our kids' art. Here's the link for you to check it out: http://duckartblog.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. Scitech!!! Oh how I want to go! Make sure next time you take your camera, just for me :P ....pleeeease??

    ReplyDelete