Thursday 16 May 2013

More Discoverland

I took a lot of photos on our recent visit to Scitech, so I figured I'd spread them across a few posts. Here are some more pictures of E enjoying Discoverland.

This contraption allows you to complete four different circuits causing either an alarm to sound, a puppet to dance, a robot to blink and flag to spin or a colour wheel to spin.

And with this one, you turn a wheel and it plays a tune pianola-style on a glockenspiel.

There's also a corner set aside for construction toys like this duplo table:

And these big foam blocks:

There's always lots to explore and E seems to learn something new each time we visit.

-Polly

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! And look at her little dress, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I made that dress. I love when E chooses to wear stuff I've made.

      Delete